RAL P1 Sample
The RAL color standard for plastics
- 100 RAL CLASSIC colors
- Plastics color sample format: 10,5 × 14,8 × 0,3 cm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three sample thicknesses show the color fully opaque and in various opacity levels: 0,3 cm, 0,2 cm and 0,1 cm
- Three different surfaces allow you to interpret the color in relation to roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL PLASTICS original sample
- Protective sleeve for every plastics color sample
The RAL PLASTICS color samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colors will look when used with different material applications.
Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the color dependent on surface roughness. Three levels of thickness make it easy to look at each color when 100 percent opaque or at lower levels of opacity. Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a bulk plastic used in many manufactured products because of its balanced property profile and excellent value for money. Its applicability in a wide variety of manufacturing processes and compatibility with a wide variety of dyes also speak in favour of this plastic.
The following RAL PLASTICS are currently not available:
- RAL 7016
Need help or more information, get in touch with to help you find exactly what you are Looking for.
+971 4 561 3745
Unit 1003-46, 10th Floor, Swiss Tower, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers,PO BOX: 643715 Dubai, UAE