100 plastic color plates in a protective case
- 100 RAL CLASSIC colors
- Plastics color sample format: 10,5 × 14,8 × 0,3 cm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three sample thicknesses show the color fully opaque and in various opacity levels: 0,3 cm, 0,2 cm and 0,1 cm
- Three different surfaces allow you to interpret the colour in relation to roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL PLASTICS original sample
- Protective sleeve for every plastics color sample
100 colors from the RAL CLASSIC collection were translated into a dedicated RAL plastics standard using a sophisticated technical process – these being the 100 colors that people most often request.
The RAL PLASTICS color samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colors will look when used with different material applications.
Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a mass-produced plastic that is used in many finished products because of its balanced properties and excellent value for money. In addition to its technical characteristics, this plastic is easy to use for a wide variety of manufacturing procedures, and is also compatible with numerous dyes.
The following RAL PLASTICS are currently not available:
- RAL 7016
Need help or more information, get in touch with to help you find exactly what you are Looking for.
+971 4 561 3745
Unit 1003-46, 10th Floor, Swiss Tower, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers,PO BOX: 643715 Dubai, UAE